Congressional midterms are over, Congress has officially entered lame duck session, and House of Cards season three won’t air for at least a few months. So, naturally, the American citizenry is obsessing over the next political drama: 2016 Presidential Election. Just a casual +700 days away.
But hey, that’s fine with me. I have been #ReadyForHilary for many moons now.
Well besides the fact that Beyoncé endorses the former Secretary of State (what more could you ask for?) here are nine times (out of a million) in which Hilary did her thang and made us love her.
- That time she was looking like a boss on her phone.
- That time she said this: “We talk about a glass ceiling? These women don’t even have a secure floor.”
- That time she laughed off (the seemingly endless) sexist media attention by saying, “If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hair style.”
- That time she defended the ‘f-word’ at an event in Chicago.
- That time she dubbed the repression of women and girls worldwide “the great unfinished business of the 21st century.”
- That time she dealt with the “Iron My Shirt” idiots.
- That time she defended women’s issues by refuting the nation that they are ‘soft powers’.
- That time she said, “Women are the largest untapped reservoir of talent in the world.”
- And of course, that time in 1995 she gave this historic speech in Beijing.